– 3 floors villa with 3 bedrooms plus generous attic convertible in 2 extra bedrooms and bathroom
– Almost completed, internal finishing and fixtures only missing to allow for personalization and bespoke solutions of interiors [doors, floors, lighting, handrails]
– 10 miles from Venice island & 12 from Venice intercontinental airport!
– High-standard: Class – A – energy efficiency rating!
– Ideal either as a second home or for investment to rent locally or to international tourism gravitating in and around Venice.
– The house is completed to the high construction standards in accordance to building regulations and legal requirements, it’s under builder guarantee for many years to come.
180 sq. m.
2000 sq. m. private garden
– wide reception 32 sq.m. with double height beamed ceiling
– Separate kitchen with dining space
– Storage room
– Indoor garage
– Spiral stair enclosed in a separate volume that enriched the design of the house
– Lobby overlooking on the living area
– Master room with
– 2 single bedroom
– A second spiral stair from the lobby up to the attic
– one single space not partitioned yet but convertible in 2 single bedroom and bathroom
– Solar System integrated
– Floor heating system
– Ground floor garage
– Exclusive off-street parking bay
– Satellite antenna TV
– Security system – ready to be installed
– Air conditioning – ready to be installed
– Electrical Safety Certificates (EICR) on completion
– Venice = 10 miles
– Padua = 19 miles
– Treviso = 22 miles
– Vicenza = 37 miles
– 12 miles Marco Polo Intercontinental Airport
– 21 miles Treviso International Airport [Ryanair]
Located in one of the most beautiful region in Italy either for cultural heritage and natural landscape.
Jesolo Lido and Venice Lido are the closest beach seaside, but the coast offers many more attractions, with the enchanting Venice Lagoon and the marinas, you can enjoy all year around sailing and island to island trips with boats, canoe or ‘sandalo’ [popular venetian kind of gondola].
The river Brenta valley is a natural reserve that crosses the region and also cultural heritage with the many XXV and XXVI century’s villas spread along the way.
The most prestigious ski resort in the Alpes, Cortina D’ampezzo in the Dolomites, is 100 miles away and many other are even closer.
Statistics indicate this region as one of the richest in Europe for pro-capita income, therefore you can expect to find in SPINEA a high level of quality facilities and services, all a big city can offer with the quality of life of an old small town:
– Schools from primary to university
– public transport
– cycle paths
– policies stations
– fire brigade station
– tennis courts
- private parking bay
- Supplementary solar water heating (SWH)
- Floor heating system
- Kitchen w Dining
- Master Bedroom
- garage indoor
- wooden beamed ceiling
- EPC - top rating class A
- 2 Single Bedroom